Adaptable and functional learning spaces are crucial to our Faculty’s academic mission. Arts faculty, teaching staff, and students have access to a range of learning spaces across the Vancouver campus.
Whether you are an instructor or teaching assistant teaching in a tutorial lab setting or a student looking for a space to drop in and do individual work, you can find the right classroom to meet your needs.
We offer on-site support for equipment setup, training, and troubleshooting. We facilitate bookings for designated labs and support access for Arts buildings with installed card readers. We also provide support for troubleshooting and maintaining the digital signage equipment in various formal and informal Arts learning spaces.
We offer the following support for Arts faculty and staff:
- Consultation – Providing recommendations on equipment for our Arts learning spaces
- Setup or move – Setting up or moving equipment such as projectors, speakers, handheld or wireless microphones, or document cameras
- Training – Providing one-on-one training with faculty and staff on how to use learning space equipment
- Troubleshooting – Fixing any incidents or issues you may be having with using an Arts learning space
Bookings and access
- Lab booking – Book labs for Arts faculty and staff
- UBC Card – Enable/disable building access for Arts faculty and staff using their UBC Card
- Troubleshooting – Fixing any incidents or issues you may be having with digital signage equipment