Effectively share information with individuals or large groups through email and mailing lists.
Email is one of the most effective ways to share information and connect with your stakeholders, including fellow UBC faculty and staff.
If you plan on emailing a larger number of people or sending multiple emails to the same group, you can save time by using an existing UBC mailing list or creating your mailing list.
We offer the following support for Arts faculty and staff:
- Setup – Setting up or modifying faculty and staff email accounts, including generic mailboxes
- Training – Providing one-on-one training on how to use faculty and staff email
- Troubleshooting – Fixing any incidents or issues you may be having with using faculty and staff mail
This includes creating generic email accounts that multiple people in your unit can access, if desired. For example, instead of having people contact you directly (firstname.lastname@example.org), they can contact a department email (email@example.com).
- Adjustments – Assisting mailing list owners with making any changes to the list
- Training – Providing one-on-one training on how to use UBC mailing lists
- Troubleshooting – Fixing any incidents or issues you may be having with using UBC mailing lists