Arts ISIT can provide support with your computer accessories.
Review the services we offer to help you with your monitors, projectors, printers, and other smaller accessories.
Monitors and projectors
Arts ISIT can review your display settings and recommend ways to improve clarity and productivity. We also loan cables, adaptors, projectors, screens, and more with setup support, as detailed in the equipment loan inventory.
- Monitor purchasing advice
- Single or dual monitor setup
- Loans for display equipment
- Review current display settings
- Provide recommendations to improve clarity and productivity
- Troubleshoot display errors
Arts ISIT provides support on setting up and troubleshooting local USB or departmental network printers. We can also offer advice on what printers to purchase.
Please note that we are unable to perform mechanical repairs on printers, but are willing to try on local printers as long as we do not void the vendor warranty. If you have a hardware issue with a Xerox printer, we can request for a Xerox technician to be dispatched.
Arts ISIT provides support for local USB and departmental network printers.
Consultation Based on client needs, provide printing and printer (purchasing) advice
Setup Securely setup local USB or departmental network printers
Troubleshooting Incident and problem management
- Printer purchasing advice
- Local USB printer setup
- Departmental network printer setup
- Secure departmental network printers from unauthorized access
- Locating and clearing paper jams
- Replacing toner
- Troubleshooting software or driver issues
Arts ISIT offers extended end-to-end support for computer accessories, including keyboards, mice, headsets, and more.