Qualtrics offers robust capability for building online surveys. Its intuitive interface and powerful customization options allow users to create in-depth surveys with detailed question logic. It is exceptionally easy to use and is enriched with data analysis tools that feature sophisticated reporting options to help save you time.
How does Qualtrics work?
Qualtrics is an online survey-making tool that is available to faculty and staff in the Faculty of Arts. No fees are charged for using this service since Arts ISIT has acquired a faculty license for the Qualtrics survey system. Users only need to follow 4 simple steps as indicated in the form below, under the “Getting Started” tab, to sign up for an account.
How can Qualtrics help me?
Qualtrics is a powerful online survey tool that can be used to gather data, as an alternative to paper and pen. It eliminates the need to take time away from class for students complete questionnaires and permits the distribution of surveys beyond the classroom for other academic use purposes, such as conducting research, evaluations, reviews, experiments, outreach, polls, and much more. Moreover, statistical tools and report generations are built-in, providing valuable information for any user to analyze in a user-friendly format.
- Over 70 question types and a survey library of questions
- Customizable survey templates
- An array of question block, logic, and flow options
- Ability to send survey recipients reminders and alerts
- Surveys translatable into over 50 languages
- Dynamic reporting tool
- 20GB storage space
- Easy to learn with its user friendly interface
- Supports many question types beyond other survey tools
Results can be easily downloaded in various formats such as Word, Excel, PPT, and PDF
- Unlike other survey applications, no reformatting is necessary when response data are downloaded
- Several control options for distributing surveys
- No need to manually save as Qualtrics automatically saves while you are working on your survey
- Inability to know which students have not completed the survey because it is not integrated with UBC Connect
- Inability to control how often students take and retake the survey
Understanding the Interface
|Drop by the Arts Learning Centre for a chat in Buchanan C105A|
|Contact ArtsISIT email@example.com for assistance or a demonstration!|
|Ask us a question by filling out the form below.|