Exam Practice Run & Arts Students Resources
Exam Practice Run
Arts ISIT offers an Exam Practice Run module for students taking exams with Respondus LockDown Browser applied. Encourage students to self-enrol with this link https://canvas.ubc.ca/enroll/6G4K33 to ensure they have the opportunity to familiarize themselves with exam technologies and resolve potential issues in advance.
The Exam Practice Run provides a comprehensive student guide and experience. By the end of the modules, students will have access to:
- Student Guides including installation instructions, best practices, FAQs and more
- Practice Quiz to experience Respondus LockDown Browser in advance
- Additional Resources with links to more support information beyond the guides
General Support for Students
- Chapman Learning Commons (Room 300, Irving K. Barber Learning Centre) for support with computers, scanners, printers, equipment rental, and academic technologies.
- IT Service Centre for support with CWL accounts, myVPN, network issues, Canvas and hardware.
Learning Technology Support for Students
While Arts ISIT provides student support for ePortfolios and CLAS, additional support with other technologies is listed below and can be shared in your course(s).
Canvas Resource Site is a self – enrol Canvas course that provides students with a comprehensive guide on all relevant Canvas functions. By the end of the modules, students will learn how to:
- Navigate Canvas to find content in the Dashboard and course site
- Submit Assignments and complete peer reviews
- Submit online Quizzes/exams and view results
- Use Discussions to communicate with peers and instructors
- Access grades and instructor feedback
CLAS Getting Started for student guides, best practices and FAQs.