Parent Page(s): Video Production
Create dynamic and interactive animated videos.
VideoScribe is a whiteboard video animation software developed by Sparkol. It allows users to create highly dynamic and interactive animation videos on a virtual whiteboard interface. UBC features a campus-wide license available to all faculty, staff and students.
- Choose from an extensive library of shapes, images and text fonts and customize how they are animated.
- Upload images directly from your computer.
- Add voiceovers and soundtracks from the media library or record your own.
- Choose animations, such as whether images are drawn, faded in, or morphed.
- Control the transition and animation lengths for images.
- Set camera position to change the focus of the scene.
- Save and export projects onto your computer to work on them offline.
- Publish videos as PowerPoint presentations and media files, or directly share them on YouTube and Facebook.
- Comes with a library of over 4,000 images to choose from.
- Comes with a library of soundtracks to add to your animations.
- Unlimited storage of Videoscribe videos on Sparkol’s sharing website, sho.co.
- Cannot edit audio recordings and files.
- Cannot record videos.
- Cannot import other video files into VideoScribe projects.
|Drop by the Arts Learning Centre for a chat in Buchanan C105A|
|Contact ArtsISIT email@example.com for assistance or a demonstration!|
|Ask us a question by filling out the form below.|