UBC Courses Plugin
The UBC Courses Plugin pulls data from UBC Calendar to provide information about instructors’ courses on your website. This information may appear under the “Teaching” tab on instructor profile pages.
To Use the UBC Courses Plugin
- In your websites Dashboard, hover over Settings >> UBC Courses on the left menu bar.
- Click on Clear >> Save Changes before you begin.
- Type in the code for the department you wish to pull courses from and click Get Instructors.
- Click Save Changes when you are finished.
- Repeat Step 3-5 for each course code.
Run the UBC Courses plugin at the beginning of each term to ensure that the list is current. You may need to do this multiple times if changes are made to the UBC Calendar.
These instructions will retrieve courses for the current academic year. The academic year will update to the new one at the beginning of August.