Adding Media and Using the Media Library
The Media Library is a collection of all media uploaded into the WordPress website including images, videos, and other files. You may add media in the library, search for existing media, and find direct URL’s for existing media as well.
Adding Media to Library
1. In your websites Dashboard, go to Media >> Add New.
2. Drag and drop files into the Content Area to upload them to your library.
Searching for Media
You can search for media using the search bar tool at the top of the Media Library.
Adding Media to Pages, Posts, and Events
1. When editing the page/post/event, click on the “Add Media” button, which is located above the text-editor
2. Select a media item from the screen or upload a new media file. Click on the blue “Insert into post” button to insert the image into the text editor.
Adding Media to Profiles
Some pages, such as Profiles, do not have an Add Media button. To add media to these pages, you will need to find the file URL.
1. Find the file you want to include in the Media Library and click on it.
2. Copy the file URL in the box to the far right.
3. Change the text editor to Text mode. Click the Link button to insert a file, such as a document or PDF, and press the IMG button to add an image.
4. Paste the file URL into the pop-up window.