Parent Page(s): Home Page Elements (Theme One)
The Tabbed Feed is a built-in feature that usually comes with all Theme One homepages. This feature will collect categorized posts into tabs on the homepage, displaying the post title and excerpt.
Adding or Editing News Posts
- Login to your websites Dashboard. On the left menu bar, hover over Posts >> Add New .
- Fill in your desired content in the Title and Body fields.
- On the right menu bar, check the News Category. This will automatically add the post to the News stream.
Adding or Editing Events
- Login to your websites Dashboard. On the left menu bar, hover over Events >> Add New .
- Enter information such as start dates and recurrences in the Event Details box.
- Click Publish to publish your event. This will automatically add the event to the Event stream.
Adding or Editing About Posts
- Login to your websites Dashboard. On the left menu bar, click Posts.
- Select About from the drop-down menu and click Filter.
- Click Edit on the page you wish to change.
- Edit any desired content.
- In the Featured Image section on the right menu bar, set or remove the featured image.
- Click Update when you are finished.