Capture your screen with the click of a button and add callouts to explain your ideas.
Snagit is a screencapture tool, which allows users to capture images or video from their computer screen with the press of a button. There is a campus-wide license available to all Faculty, Staff, and Students.
- Select areas of computer screen to capture.
- View and edit images within Snagit’s media folder.
- Select area of computer screen in which to record.
- Press Shift+F10 at any time to finish recording.
- Finished videos can be exported directly to Camtasia Studio for editing.
- Audio can be recorded while screen-capturing is underway, which enables live narrating for demonstrations or presentations.
- Add annotations, such as arrows, text, numbered steps, shapes, and more, to images.
- Add effects such as perspective blur.
- Trim captured video clips.
- Save images as PNG, JPEG, TIF, GIF, BMP, and more.
- Upload images directly to an email, Google Drive, Dropbox, Screencast.com or programs such as Adobe Photoshop.
- Send video captures to Camtasia for editing.
- Range of image editing options.
- Export files to several different formats.
- Ability to record audio over screencast simultaneously.
- Cannot directly edit or annotate videos.
|Drop by the Arts Learning Centre for a chat in Buchanan C105A|
|Contact ArtsISIT email@example.com for assistance or a demonstration!|
|Ask us a question by filling out the form below.|