Video Recording for Peer Review of Teaching
Parent Page(s): Video & Audio Recording
As discussed in the Faculty of Arts Peer Review of Teaching Guidelines and workshops, video capture can be a useful tool for summative and formative peer reviews of teaching. Arts ISIT can help facilitate this process by either recording the session for you or providing you with the means to do it yourself.
Let Us Do It for You
- Session is recorded by one of our AV Technicians.
- Video is password-protected and uploaded to a UBC streaming server.
- Video is automatically removed within 90 days or by a specified date.
Do It Yourself
- Borrow one of our high-quality video recorders.
- Arts ISIT provides training, equipment setup, and guidance.
- Once completed, upload the video to a UBC streaming server.
If you are interested in proceeding with either of the above options, or if you have any questions, please fill out the appropriate form below.