Instructor and department/program SEoT summary reports
Find your reports on Tableau Server at: reports.arts.ubc.ca
To supplement basic CoursEval reporting functionality, the Arts Evaluation and Analytics team has developed custom summary reports on course evaluation scores (also known as Student Evaluation of Teaching or SEoT) data for individuals and departments/programs.
These interactive reports are now available on Tableau Server for you to explore and print as needed.
Examples of such reports include:
- Individual five-year summaries for promotion, tenure and re-appointment dossiers
- Individual summaries for teaching award nominations (e.g. Killam Awards)
- Five-year summary reports for each department and program in the Faculty of Arts
- Summary data for external review dossiers
- Other custom reports by request
Reports may include analysis and visualization of both scores and comments data. Typical reports present score averages, standard deviations and distribution, and comparison with scores of departmental colleagues.