Adding Pages to the Main Navigation Menu
- Go to Appearance >> Menus.
- Beside Select a menu to edit, ensure that TOP-NAV (Primary) is selected.
- Click on Pages to expand the list of existing pages on the website.
- Select the page(s) you would like to add to the navigation menu.
- Click on Add to Menu. The selected pages will appear at the bottom of the Menu Structure.
- Reorder the pages in the Menu Structure by clicking and dragging them up or down the list. (Note: you can drag pages slightly to the right to make it a submenu item.)
- You can also click on the arrow next to the page name to see a drop-down menu of its options.
- When you are done, click Save Menu.