Adding New Profiles
Profiles are used to display a descriptive biography and provide information about Faculty and Staff. They may enter information such as Contact, Bio, Publications, Courses, and more.
- In your websites Dashboard, hover over Profiles >> Add New on the left menu bar.
- Fill in the fields provided.
- Click through each tab as shown below to add content in other areas.
Note: If there is no content within the tab section, the tab will not appear on the website, with the exception of the “Teaching” tab. The Teaching tab contains hidden code that will automatically enter the instructor’s course information. The field is for adding text that will appear above the course information.
- On the right-hand side under Groups, check off the appropriate group this user falls under.
Note: If you do not check any groups, the profile may not appear on the webpage.
- To upload an image of the user, click on Add Picture in the Picture module.
- A new window will appear, as displayed below. Select “Choose File” and select a picture from your computer. Click “Upload.”
- In the “Author” section, make sure to select the instructor’s name as the Author’s.
Note: The instructor’s name will only appear if they have an account to access the website.
- Lastly, click “Publish” to save your changes.