Once rooms and equipment have been added to FASmail as a resource, the faculty will be able to schedule the room or book equipment for future meetings and events. Everyone will be able to see its availability and make reservations. If a resource is not already in the system, you can send a request by following the instructions below.
To learn more about FASmail resources, see How to Book Rooms & ipipment in FASmail.
- Centralized booking system.
- All FASmail users can see its availability and make bookings.
Requesting a Resource
1. Submit a request to UBC IT through the webform here.
2. Fill in “Request Details” according to the diagram below. Update the urgency according to your needs and specifications.
3. Specify whether you are requesting a room or equipment resource, and attach additional documentation on the resource as needed.