Project Evaluation Support
Parent Page(s): Project Evaluation
What are the goals of your teaching and learning project? How will you know if you have achieved them? How should you design a good evaluation process? Which indicators of success can you gather and analyze? How can you present your findings effectively?
Arts ISIT provides support for planning evaluation of Flexible Learning, TLEF and MOOC projects including the following:
- consultation and feedback on the evaluation component of TLEF and MOOC proposals
- facilitation of evaluation planning for new projects
- training and support for project teams on evaluation methods
- consultation on selecting appropriate methods for data collection
- assistance with data access and analysis
For help planning an evaluation of your TLEF/MOOC project, and for assistance with data access and analysis, please contact Leah Macfadyen, Program Director of Evaluation and Learning Analytics, at email@example.com.