Record, edit, and produce screencast videos from your desktop.
Camtasia features a powerful editor which allows users to create more detailed videos. There is a campus-wide license available to all Faculty, Staff, and students.
- Select the area of the screen to record, and start and stop recording at any time
- Audio can be recorded while screen-capturing is underway, which enables live narrating for demonstrations or presentations
- Completed screen captures are imported automatically into the Studio Editor for editing
Camtasia Studio Editor
- Multimedia objects of various formats can be imported into the editor to arrange, stack and incorporate on the video timeline
- Edit, enhance and highlight portions of the video using tools such as pointers, cursors and text boxes
- The created video can be exported to common video formats such as MPEG, WMV, AVI, and Flash
- Log into Connect (http://connect.ubc.ca) with your UBC CWL
- Click on the Resources tab on the top of the page
- Locate the Software Distribution box and click on “Click here to download software“
- Click on the Download button for Camtasia
- The license keys will be listed. Click on the link and follow the instructions to complete installation
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance with installing the software on your computer or if you do not have access to Connect.
|Drop by the Arts Learning Centre for a chat in Buchanan C105A|
|Contact ArtsISIT email@example.com for assistance or a demonstration!|
|Ask us a question by filling out the form below.|